This graph shows live results of all survey respondents discomfort score after PEMF use in the the PEMFLive Online Survey. This system gathers accumulates user response statistics, and provides a registry of responses of all types.
Expected Response Guide (from http://pemflive.com)
Please visit the http://pemflive.com for the complete response tracking system. This system includes live reporting forms for adverse, unexpected results.
A response is a physical effect produced by PEMF exposure. This publication reflects thousands of observations from PEMF use with TSDDs devices dating back to 1900.
PEMF therapy is broadly applicable in a wide range of conditions because it appears to improve cellular energy metabolism relating to virtually all aspects of both health and disease.
There is an overwhelming tendency for positive responses. A positive response means the individual “feels better” after exposure. The perceived response reflects the tendency of the physiological influences to be strongly positive, where the enhanced cellular energy provide both relief and improved healing.
The following table indicates the typical positive to negative response ratio relative to health status.
- Negative responses suggest noxious toxicity;
- Toxicity that causes a negative response usually caused the main symptom;
- Individuals with degenerate health are more likely to have noxious toxicity;
- Adverse responses to prolonged PEMF exposure suggest Energetic Nutrient Depletion;
- A negative response suggests PEMF to the liver will help — easy does it.
|Basic Health Status||Pos/Neg Response Ratio||InitialSymptom Reduction||Response Duration||Significant CumulativeResponse||Initial Treatment Limit||Negative Responses Causes|
|Energetic Nutrient Depletion with prolonged exposure.|
|Chronic joint discomfort, arthritis, degeneration. Swamped Exit Path|
|Swamped Exit Path,Toxin Backflow|
|Swamped Exit Path,Toxin Backflow|
.25 — 2 days
|Swamped Exit Path,Toxin Backflow|
Basic Health Status
Description refers to the general condition of the individual. As a general guideline, the degree of core health strongly influences the probable treatment experience. See Membrane Pathology Matrix for more information
- Individuals who exercise regularly without discomfort;
- Sleep at least 8solid hours every night;
- Report they wake up rested;
- Report good energy during day;
- Have zero disease diagnosis;
- Take no prescription medications.
- Report minor persistent discomfort in under two joints;
- Issue has existed for less than six months;
- Sleep at least 7 hours at night;
- Report at most minor periodic fatigue;
- Occasional use of pain medication.
- Report long term discomfort;
- Report daytime fatigue three or less days weekly;
- Structural degeneration in joint;
- One chronic disease diagnosis less than six months;
- Two or less prescription medications;
- One out of range marker in blood chemistry.
- Chronic disease diagnosis for more than six months;
- More than two out of range markers in blood chemistry;
- Any indicator for an autoimmune disease;
- Report daytime fatigue five or less days weekly;
- Four or less prescriptions
- Less than six hours of good quality sleep
- Any chronic neurological condition;
- Any autoimmune disease diagnosis;
- Perpetual fatigue;
- Any condition which exceeds the limits above.
Toxin Backflow Test (TB Test)
The (TB Test) is recommended for any person who has a health status less than fair. The TB test involves picking a joint with discomfort and doing a short term PEMF exposure. This exposure should be last from 1–3 minutes depending on health status. Do the test as a series of 1 minute exposures. After each exposure determine if the discomfort in the treatment area is less or more than prior to the test.
Individuals with toxin backflow will likely experience minor increased discomfort after the initial short term exposure. If the individual fails the TB test consider a physiology evaluation to develop a detoxification strategy.
Pos/Neg Response Ratio
The positive to negative response ratio is the probable number of individuals likely to experience a negative response based on unrecognized occurrence Negative Response Cause present with the individual at the time of treatment.
This number reflects the probable observation of a positive therapy response.
Initial Symptom Reduction
This number indicates the probable reduction in discomfort/symptom as a result of a single therapy session on an affected area for the amount of Response Duration.
Note that the symptom reduction reflects the tendency for symptoms to be reduced for the duration of time indicated. The sicker the individual the more time, energy and detoxification will be needed to enable healing.
This is the amount of time the symptom reduction for a treatment is likely to last.
Treatment usually provides durable relief. Successive exposures tend to create more durable responses because the body was able to increase healing after each exposure. Generally the amount of time between the discomfort which motivates treatments increases with healing progress enabled by treatment.
The duration of the therapeutic response normally reflects:
- The amount of energy the body was able to absorb from exposure;
- The amount of time it takes the body to use up the energy;
- The amount of damage present in the area, which determines the healing process.
It is better to do two short treatments separated by several hours amount of time than it is to do one long treatment for recovery of acute injury or trauma.
Significant Cumulative Response
This number indicates the amount of time required to produce a significant cumulative response. It indicates the amount of time likely to produce significant healing for the particular issue.
For example, for an individual in good condition is likely to experience substantial resolution of a broken bone or sprain in about two weeks. This has been reproduced numerous times.
Initial Treatment Limit
This number recommends a maximum first time exposure for an individual to avoid a negative response. Generally the individuals in better physical condition experience more response from longer exposure.
Individuals who do not exhibit a negative response after an initial exposure can usually increase exposure by 20% per session without provoking a negative response. Monitor the therapeutic response. Do not continue treatment beyond the point of diminishing returns.
Treatment that exceeds 15 minutes on a single location may trigger Energetic Nutrient Depletion requiring topical or systemic nutrients to restore normal nutrient balance.
Negative Response Cause
In cases where the perceived response is negative, one or more of the following effects are likely the cause:
- Overwhelmed exit path. Increased cellular exchange from electroporation, releases more cellular waste than the body can remove at the time. This causes a Herxheimer’s Reaction. This response persists until the body disposes of the waste dumped by the cells. This response indicates poor bodily flow and indicates need for systemic detoxification.
- Toxin Backflow. Increased cellular enables toxins accumulated in extracellular fluids to reenter cells. Toxin backflow indicates acute lymphatic toxin accumulation, and strongly indicates a need to support local or whole body detoxification process. Toxin Backflow is normally indicated by increased discomfort after a brief exposure to PEMF.
- Energetic Nutrient Depletion. Cellular energetic activation up regulates cellular energy. Elevated activity changes the rate at which cells utilize available nutrients. In cases of prolonged PEMF exposure.
- Depletion of cellular nutrients can cause symptoms resulting from local depletion of these energetic nutrient substrates which support other metabolic processes. Energetic Nutrient Depletion is normally indicated by discomfort resulting from prolonged PEMF exposure. See Note.
PEMF Exposure up-regulates cellular metabolism to the extent that ATP substrates are deplete (Goldfein — US Army), and other cell functions that rely on these substrates dysfunction. For more information please see Energetic Nutrient Depletion. Use Cell Energy Nutrient Spray to prevent this effect.